Wednesday 13 July 2011

Tasting the Med in Tutukaka

We love Wednesdays at Oceans in Tutukaka.  We get to travel the world in the food way.  Last week was Tex Mex, yeeeeee ha.  But tonight, oh yes tonight we got to light the candles, put on some sexy music and taste the Med.  YUM. We got to welcome our regulars and got to meet new people to the Oceans experience.
The Wednesday Night Buffet really has it's own following.  $19.50 for a long buffet full of food and not only the healthy stuff, (and not so healthy but tastes really good food) but also the wonderful array of desserts.  I am a person who believes that all meals are just the road to the dessert.  Infact there are many times that I will start the dinner process with dessert so I can be assured there is room for it.  I would recommend doing this on a Buffet too, especially the one like tonight.  Ask Sebba, he will tell you because he is awesome

So as always with every post I have promised to find my meaning of life with every day.  And my meaning of life is finding that moment that makes you go ahhhhhhh and smile.  It is finding the good in a day.  And that today was knowing the warmth was inside, the food was inside, that wonderful cooking smell was inside and I was inside enjoying it all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment