Tuesday 5 July 2011

and it's Tuesday!!!!!

What a fantastic way to wake up this morning!!!!  First slept in so woke with that kind of panic feeling that you get, one way to get the blood pumping, better than a coffee hit really.  Secondly when throwing back the curtains saw that Tutukaka had put on a fabulous blue sky for the day, I say Thank you:)


Oksana, always smiling!!!
 Then it was down to the office for the typical office day, I am not much of an office person I much prefer to be out and about talking with guests and working out the front, but alas there is always office work no matter where you work.

Tuesday is two courses for $40 at Oceans Resort Hotel, so I was back down to the restuarant with the children this evening.  How fabulous is having a Rib Eye, MR cooked to perfection followed by Cream Brulee finished with a hot chocolate?  I mean really people that is a fabulous Tuesday!!!  I work here but even if I didn't I would come here for dinner, the menu is fantastic and the new Winter weekly specials are fabulous.

We are also preparing to welcome tomorrows conference group with us.  Love getting to meet new people and sharing the magic that is Tutukaka.

So today I found my paradise in sitting in our restaurant, colouring in pictures with my children and chatting with the locals who filed in for dinner, two of which were celebrating some sigficiant birthdays:)  No names and  no ages will be given out:)  Also hearing a larger table of 16 in our A la Carte restaurant laughing and giggling.  (That is one of the nicest sounds in the world you know, the sound of genuine laughter and I would be surprised if it didn't make you smile when you heard it either)

Bring on tomorrow, I am looking forward to meeting it head on!

No comments:

Post a Comment