Wednesday 25 May 2011

Oceans Resort, Tutukaka

So again we woke to another beautiful day.  (For those who are worried or suspicious I promise to write if we ever do have a bad morning!)  With regret there was no outstanding sunrise to boast about, however, we were greeted with warm wind.
There is no lying about it but Tutukaka is quieter now that the cooler months have arrived.  Not great for business but GREAT news if you are visiting this way.  Not only are there no waits for coffee's as people are desperate for that caffine hit, breeze in and get you hit with ease.  It also means that no waits for tables and the bar staff can pour that beer before you even knew you wanted it:)

The quieter days also mean that you can lounge around the fire with that red wine as you decide what exactly it is that you feel like for lunch or dinner.  Read a magazine, play pool or catch up on the news. 

Paradise isn't always about the long beaches and hot long days, paradise is being where you want to be, doing what you want to do.  And for me, paradise is sitting infront of that big fire at Oceans Resort Hotel, drinking a glass of Church Road and eating those yummy steamed dumplings.  My children playing in the games room (almost forgot they were here) and looking out at the boats in the Marina.  That is my paradise at this moment and without doubt it will change tomorrow and I will find it.  Infact I will be so bold as to say that is my "meaning of life", that everyday I find that days paradise......

No comments:

Post a Comment